Organized by Yale Global Justice Program, Academics Stand Against Poverty and Global Financial Integrity
ASAP’s 2017 Global Justice Conference will take place at Yale University (New Haven, CT, USA) from 27 – 29 October, 2017. The conference will focus on three themes:
- Illicit Financial Flows
- Climate Justice and the new Enterprise Principles
- Poverty, Humanitarian Crises, War and Preemption
Preceding the main program on October 26th will be a major networking event for ASAP’s chapter network and will feature:
- planning the future of the ASAP network
- networking, making alliances and capability building
- sharing of projects and achievements
- collaborative brainstorming and project proposals
So far representatives from our Brazil, Cambodia, Chile, Greece, India, Italy, Romania, Pakistan, UK and West Africa chapters have all expressed intention to join and many have also expressed interest in speaking during the main conference program.
This conference is being organized by the Global Justice Program at Yale University in partnership with Academics Stand Against Poverty and Global Financial Integrity. The conference is open to the public and free to attend, so we invite you to join us in New Haven. Visit conference.academicsstand.org for more information and register your attendance to receive conference updates.