ASAP is a global network and our primary purpose is to support and connect our global network of Chapters, and their work. We have over 20 established and emerging Chapters around the world.
In addition to this we directly run a number of different activities and projects, all seeking to impact on global poverty. These center around a few specific themes.
- Health Impact Fund (HIF) – incentivizing the development of new medicines for the global poor
- Global Health Impact (GHI) Project – evaluating and comparing medicines’ global health impact
- Global Colleagues – forming global partnerships between poverty researchers
- Impact Interviews – sharing insights from global poverty experts
- Institutional Reform Goals (IRG) – reforming global institutions that maintain the status quo
- Global Poverty Consensus Report (GPCR) – a joint project of ASAP and CROP aiming to highlight existing academic consensus on the causes and remedies for global poverty.
- Global Climate Change Week (GCCW) – encouraging academics in all disciplines and countries to engage with their students and communities on climate change
- Economic, Social, and Cultural Rights and Climate Change – a legal guide detailing the links between climate change and human rights
- Oslo Principles on Climate Change – detailing the existing legal obligations of states to curb climate change
- Know Your Rights India (KYRI) – raising awareness of rights, entitlements and benefits in India