- Contribution to the creation of ASAP Chile, and participation in the inaugural conference of ASAP Chile (P. Casal and Andrew Williams).
- Participation in the International Panel on Social Progress (P. Casal)
- Creation of website for ASAP Spain to present “Flag of Humanity” Project. Jakob Dirksen (P. Casal and Jakob Tonda Dirksen)
- Masterclass with Noam Chomsky on Migration, United Nations University’s Center for Globalisation, Culture and Mobility 7/11 (P. Casal)
- Contribution to Conference on Simon Caney’s On Cosmopolitanism, Center for the Study of Global Ethics, Birmingham university (A. Williams)
- Conference “Global Animals” with Jeff McMahan, J. Mosterin, O. Horta, A. Williams, C. Faria discussing topics at the intersection of animal ethics and global justice (organised by P. Casal).
- Ethics and Child Public Health. Madrid November 10-11, 2016. This workshop was part of the research project “Social Justice and Child Poverty“ funded by the Austrian Science Fund (FWF): P 26480 in cooperation with the JuriLog Group of the Institute for Philosophy of the Spanish National Research Council (CSIC)
- “The increasing demand for institutional accountability in the international order”, en el Winter School on Soft Law and Legal Theory, organizado por la Universidad de Palermo, 15-19 de febrero de 2016.(Luis Martí)
- “Republicanism and Legitimate Constitution Making”, en el Workshop on The Future of Democracy, organizado por la EDDA Research Center de la Universidad de Islandia, 20-22 de mayo de 2016.
- “Compromise and deliberative democracy” en el Workshop on Compromise and Democracy organizado por la Universidad de Copenhagen, October 2016
- “Domination and the Republican Case for Global Labor Regulations”, en el “Workshop on Theories of domination and labor law: a new conception for legal intervention?”, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow October 2016.
- Republican Perspectives on International Courts. Workshop at Pompeu Fabra University, May 6-7, 2016. Speakers included Follesdal, Viehof and Bellamy, among others.
Next event :